How it works
Writing Works. It’s Proven!
Write To Be Well™ with its 4 easy steps helps you Get Well, Be Well, Stay Well! This is a different kind of writing – not the scary, stressful stuff it can be for some people! No one else has to see it, you aren’t being graded and you can scribble up and down the page if you want to. It can take 5 minutes or as long as you want. If you want to make a change in your life, you choose what priority it is and how much time you commit!
Tell YOUR STORY
Research has proven that expressive writing:
- Reduces long-term stress and enhances the body’s immune system.
- Improves management of acute and chronic health conditions.
- Builds resilience and coping skills.
Affirm your Future
Affirmative writing has the proven ability to rewire our brains. It:
- Links our values (what matters to us) to our future-oriented goals.
- Challenges negative beliefs.
- Supports behavior change.
- Improves the physiological response to stress.
Define your goals and action-plan
We created Action Scripting to:
- Link our future story and affirmation to an action-plan.
- Put us back in control of our lives.
- Provide focus and a sense of purpose.
- Prime us to take actionable steps toward our future preferred self.
Commit and Make it happen
Reflective writing confirms your intention, confidence and readiness to move forward with:
- New perspectives on challenging issues.
- Deeper and more focused thinking.
- An honest assessment of your commitment to get started on a new path.
How Can Write To Be Well Change YOUR life?
Write to Be Well™ supports you with the big and complicated or small and simple situations in your life.
Whether it’s finding purpose, a new beginning with your life’s direction, a career change, overcoming bad habits, aging, dealing with grief or a health situation. With Write To Be Well™ you can make choices, achieve desired changes and thrive.
Our clients have realized great success in their lives with the 4 easy steps of Write To Be Well especially in these areas.
Whether you want to proactively prevent disease and promote healthy habits or are faced with a chronic or acute condition, the proven benefits of WRITE TO BE WELL™ will keep you focused on what matters – your overall wellbeing.
Healthy living is about making healthy choices every day to keep you fit physically, mentally and spiritually. Writing helps you gain clarity and take control of whatever you are facing. Are you ready to make your health a PRIORITY?
Do you now the stats about stress? Regardless of age, sex, ethnicity and religion, no one is immune to the burdens of it. According to the 2020 American Institute of Stress:
- 77 percent of people experience stress that affects their physical health
- 73 percent of people have stress that impacts their mental health
- 48 percent of people have trouble sleeping because of stress
- 5 of the 6 leading causes of death are stress related such as heart disease, cancer, lung disease, accidents, and depression/suicide.
Many of us are not aware of the role stress plays in our lives. Others know they are stressed and can’t beat it — writing is a proven release! It resets your emotional and physical equilibrium. Are you ready to take control of the stress in your life?
“Your writing method has been a lifesaver for me. It helped me to get at the root of my long-term issue and find new peace, well-being and purpose in my life.”
Bob A., Client and Write To BE Well practitioner