Learn the remarkable power of Write To Be Well™ to address your stress, improve your health and find your purpose.
Write To Be Well™
Write To Be Well™ workshops are for everyone who feels out of sync with life for whatever reason and is in search of a new direction or way of navigating their current world.
In a Write To Be Well™ workshop, you’ll learn how the four-step method will work for you. Whether you’re dealing with stress, a life change, a chronic or acute health condition, a desire to find more joy in life, or if you want to be more proactive and preventative with your health, this workshop will empower you to discover your next steps in four short weeks.
In a Write To Be Well™ workshop you’ll experience the power of translating your thoughts into words and language that are meaningful for you. When you name your thoughts, you gain power over them. You externalize the stressful emotions and find meaning in the experience. Writing stops the ruminations that can undermine happiness and health.
Choose the Workshop Right for You!
Write To Be Well™ Workshop
For individuals seeking clarity, confidence, and action regarding their health, well-being or personal growth
Beginning the third Tuesday of each month
Daytime session: 2 – 3:30 pm ET
Beginning the second Thursday of each month
Evening Session: 7 – 8:30 pm ET
• Learn the Write To Be Well™ method under the guidance of a trained instructor
• Be introduced to the four-step method that features expressive, affirmative, action-scripting and reflective writing.
• Listen to introductory lectures on the writing and health connection
• Participate in discussions on the benefits of writing for health and well-being
• Have the opportunity to ask clarifying questions
• Be a member of a small group, maximum 10 participants
8 week sessions, 1 ½ hours
• Learn how the Write To Be Well™ method will help your clients uncover personal stress and trauma, identify what matters, set goals and take positive action to enhance their lives.
• Practice the writing techniques yourself under the guidance of a trained instructor.
• Learn the research behind the writing/health connection
• Have the opportunity to ask clarifying questions.
• Participate in a small group of no more than 6 participants
• Explore opportunities to join The Get Well Project!
I don’t like to write. How can I benefit from the workshop?
The Write To Be Well™ method does not require you to write in full sentences that are grammatically correct or properly punctuated. You can write in phrases, bulleted lists or stream of consciousness. Remember the writing is for your eyes only. You will be the only “critic” of your writing.
It is important though that you write. One of the proven benefits of writing is that it helps you put a name and words to your “situation” so you can address it. Without the language, there is a chance you will ruminate and never take action. Eventually, the “situation” may undermine your health and well-being.